[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

MCMASTER - WILLOUGHBY MARRIAGE

MCMASTER, WILLOUGHBY

Posted By: Nancee(McMurtrey)Seifert (email)
Date: 4/30/2006 at 16:23:23

From: Nancee(McMurtrey)Seifert
Date: 10/19/05 09:27:22
To: IALUCAS-L@rootsweb.com
Subject: MCMASTER - WILLOUGHBY MARRIAGE

The Chariton Patriot
Chariton, Iowa
Thursday, August 18, 1875

MARRIED. -- August 8th, 1875, at the parsonage in Newbern, Iowa, by the Rev.
Samuel Mathenie, MISS ALICE E. WILLOUGHBY, daughter of J.P. WILLOUGHBY of
English Township to MR. BAZZIL MCMASTER, of La Salle County, ILL.

The above couple has our thanks for a fine wedding cake which accompanied
this notice, and our wishes for a happy future.
Copied by Nancee(McMurtrey)Seifert
October 19, 2005
iggy29@rnetinc.net
'A Closed Mouth Gathers No Foot.'

Lucas Documents maintained by Linda Ziemann.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]